Premier League Fantasy Football Tip of the Week
Bye Week Strategy
While most players are content to sit tight on their selections during a bye week, some circumstances might lead you to consider making a move. Remember that player values are based on transfers in/out, but not on that player’s injury / suspension status or performance. If you already know that a key player will be injured or suspended for the next GameWeek, transfer him out early before others do the same- you might be able to get a better value for him.
We’re talking about saving a hundred thousand punds or so- so it’s not critical. But astute managers keep an eye on their team values as much as they do on their point totals. If you manage to continue making smart moves throughout the first half of the season, you’ll be able to leverage those extra pounds into a more powerful roster for the second half of the year!
Register for the FREE weekly issue of the EPL Talk Email Newsletter today so you can receive:
- Preview of Premier League matches,
- Premier League TV schedule,
- Fantasy football tips,
- Links to the top news and blog posts of the week,
- Best video of the week,
- A preview of the next EPL Talk Podcast and who the guest will be,
- And more including chances to win prizes offered to EPL Talk Email Newsletter subscribers only.
Sign up today for the FREE EPL Talk Email Newsletter!