Latest Premier League Media Coverage News
- Former Premier League referee Jeff Winter reviews David Beckham’s autobiography from the most unusual setting in this brief video here from the Fanbanta website.
- Splended article here by Martin Smith of The Daily Telegraph on a particular Man United programme from the past and what happened on the field during that day against Spurs. Brilliant idea for mixing the past with the present.
- Chelsea business affairs director Paul Smith, who was responsible for Chelsea’s preseason tour in the United States, has been fired by chief executive Peter Kenyon.
- Fox Sports in Australia has announced that they’ll be providing Premier League matches live (and taped) via broadband to their customers down under. This follows Fox Soccer Channel’s launch this August in the United States with a similar offering. More info here.
- Millions of soccer fans in most sub-Saharan African countries will not be able to watch English Premier League matches following a decision by the league to offer coverage rights to a new company. Read the article here.
- Here’s another example of how the Premier League is winning new fans in the United States, even journalists. The article is from The Missoulian newspaper.