This Saturday, the first interactive soccer radio show of its kind will debut with star guests, prizes and unique football topics. It’s the inaugural episode of the EPL Talk Show, which you can participate in live wherever you live in the world beginning at Noon ET. Here’s how you can listen in and participate during the live show:
- Visit talkshoe.com and click on the “Sign Up” button
- After registering, download the Talkshoe client
- Login to Talkshoe.com on Saturday, May 12th at 11:45am ET and click on the ‘Join In’ button next to the EPL Talk Show featured on the homepage.And then you’re in.
You’ll then be able to listen to the show live — which begins at Noon ET — and participate in an online chat with the audience.If you’d like your to phone the studio and ask a question on-air to me (The Gaffer) or any of our guests, here are the details you’ll need:Phone Number: (724) 444-7444Talkcast ID: 21581 and then hit the pound (#) signAnd then enter your PIN number (which they got when you registered at Talkshoe).Why should you bother visiting and participating in the live show? Here are four reasons:
- The following panel members will discuss the hottest football topics. Panel guests will be John Nicholson (Football 365), Steven Cohen (World Soccer Daily), Chris Slegg (The Beautiful Game Podcast), Phil McThomas (Soccer Shout Podcast) and myself.
- It’ll be unlike any other soccer show you’ve experienced. You’ll be able to listen to the live show and chat with the audience members, co-host BCjohn and me at the same time.
- We’ll be giving away a copy of Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 for the PS2 to one lucky person during the show.
- BCjohn and I will discuss a whole host of other Premiership-related topics during the show. Plus you’ll have a chance to call in, go on-air and ask your own questions or debate a topic.
If you’re unable to make the show, it will be released as a podcast episode on iTunes and via the EPL Talk Podcast page.If you’re planning on being there, please be sure to register and download the client from Talkshoe before Saturday (steps 1-3 at the top of this blog post). This way, you’ll have plenty of time to log on and experience the show without worrying about anything else.I look forward to seeing you there!