SAT, 7:45AM ET
DEP
REAL
SAT, 10AM ET
SWA
SOU

Premiership Countdown: 32 Days to Go

hansens 442 Premiership Countdown: 32 Days to GoTo help guide you through the crowded field of different fantasy football games available, here are the seven of the better ones. Many of them have started registration, and some of them are free.

Which ones have you tried? Last year, I tried the official Fantasy Premier League on the Premier League site. I failed miserably, ending up around mid-table. It seemed that whenever I transferred a player, the next week he would score a hat-trick (for example, Marlon Harewood). Or I picked a striker like Michael Owen who was injured most of the season.

This entry was posted in General, Leagues: EPL. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Premiership Countdown: 32 Days to Go

1. qw1j1b0 says:

I’ve been playing the Barclays Fantasy Premier League for two seasons now. The secret seems to be do the opposite of whatever you think is rational.

This season I am spending most of my points on mid-fielders who score alot as their goals are worth more, and they get more assists.

Good luck!

2. TheScout says:

Running a league with some friends using the Premier League site. I really like their game’s interface.

3. Ultramagnetic says:

I’m playing Barclays Fantasy Premier League this season but I am up for giving the Fox Soccer Channel game a go.

Will you be starting an EPL Talk league on one of those sites?

4. The Gaffer says:

Hmm..interesting idea Ultramagnetic.

Is there anyone else out there who would be interested in participating in an EPL Talk fantasy league? If so, add your comments here and I’ll see what game would be best.

5. Fish says:

I would be interested in the fantasy league, I have a team using the premier league site.

Also, I was wondering if you could do quick profiles on the teams with your guesses at starting line-ups for the season.

6. The Gaffer says:

All,

The EPL Talk Fantasy League has now been set up. Register today at this link.