In just a few hours, the answers will be revealed to these very interesting questions:
(1) Can the Premiership or La Liga claim to being the best club league in the world? If Arsenal wins, surely the Premier League is it.
(2) Does Arsenal have what it takes to outplay and outwit Barcelona? If so, Wenger would assuredly be a better tactician than Jose Mourinho since the Blues lost to the Spaniards in the quarter final.
(3) If Barcelona beat Arsenal, will this increase the confidence and likelihood that Spain will do better in this World Cup than in previous tournaments?
(4) Will we avoid any crucial injuries to World Cup stars in today’s match? And lastly…
(5) If Arsenal win, will this go down as their greatest achievement ever?
This promises to be either one of the most exciting finals in years (if an early goal is scored). Or one of the most boring ones. The first 10 minutes are crucial for both teams, especially Arsenal. I can’t wait!